I’m an assistant who helps kink- and sex-related small businesses like yours so you can focus on what matters.
I have professional experience with adult content – as a sex worker, sex blogger, and kink educator – that I bring to my work as an assistant. You’ll never have to explain SSC or RACK to me, and I wouldn’t bat an eye while uploading feet pictures to your FetLife.
Here are a few real projects that I’ve done to help streamline my client’s businesses:
- Transferred complex data about a kink conference from a confusing Google Sheet to an Evernote notebook using a template I created and then taught conference staff.
- Pre-sorted the FetLife inbox of a Pro Domme to archive messages from obvious jerks and start potential clients on the screening process.
- Researched kinky fiction that focused on a niche fetish, then arranged information about the stories I found in a Google Sheet and brainstormed related erotica ideas.
- Created a two-year content calendar for multiple sex blogs with day-by-day views and monthly views, including color-coding when different types of content were due to be published.
I have technological experience in these areas:
- WordPress with the standard Gutenburg editor or Beaver Builder and many of the common plugins such as Yoast SEO, Contact Form 7, and WooCommerce
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Trello and other project management software such as Basecamp 3, Asana, Todoist, and Monday.com
- Google Suite, especially Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Gmail
- Evernote, both the browser and desktop versions
- Buffer and other social media management dashboards such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck.
- Google Analytics and associated WordPress plugins such as Jetpack and MonsterInsights
- Zoom and other communication software such as Google Meet, Skype, and GoToMeeting
I have a lot of experience creating organization out of chaos, so if unsure about your specific needs, please contact me and we can have an exploratory conversation!
The work of the people in this community is meaningful to me, from a sex worker providing underserved fetish work to a somatic sex educator working with people to heal trauma and everyone in between! I don’t want to just be a generalist assistant – I want to work with adult businesses because I believe in this work!